Walnut - KIDS leg warmers
|EXTRA SMALL||12 - 19||32|
|SMALL||13 - 21||34|
|MEDIUM||14 - 23||36|
|LARGE||15 - 25||38|
|SMALL - SHORTY||12 - 19||22.5|
|MEDIUM - SHORTY||13 - 21||24.5|
|MINI||9 - 15||9|
|RUBITA||10 - 16||26 - 30|
- THIGH: Find the thickest part of your thigh. This is your upper thigh, right under the buttocks. Start the tape at the front of your thigh and wrap it around towards the back before bringing it back to the front.
|EXTRA SMALL||33 - 38||9 - 11||22|
|SMALL||36 - 40||10 - 12||23|
|MEDIUM||38 - 42||10 - 12||24|
|LARGE||42 - 46||11 - 14||25|
|MINI||24 - 28||7||14|
|RUBITA||26 - 30||9||18.5|
- BICEP: Measure around the fullest part, most likely closet to armpit.
- SLEEVE: Measure from the top of the shoulder all the way down to the wrist, with arm fully extended and relaxed.
|SIZE||WAIST||FRONT LENGTH||BACK LENGTH||SIDE LENGTH|
|EXTRA SMALL||22 - 26||8||10||6|
|SMALL||25 - 32||8.5||11||7|
|MEDIUM||28 - 35||9.5||12||7.5|
|LARGE||31 - 40||10||13||8.5|
|MINI||18 - 20||7.5||10||6|
|RUBITA||20 - 25||8.5||11||7|
- WAIST: Measure across and around the upper hip area, this will typically be 1 - 1 1/2 inches above the widest part of your hips.
|EXTRA SMALL||30 - 34||17 - 22||24||1|
|SMALL||30 - 35||19 - 24||26||1|
|MEDIUM||31 - 36||20 - 25||28||1|
|LARGE||34 - 40||21 - 27||33||2|
- HIP: Measure across and around the upper hip area, this will typically be 1 - 1 1/2 inches above the widest part of your hips.
- THIGH: Starting at the crotch seam and ending 1–2 inches below the hip area, measure the fullest part of your upper thigh.
|EXTRA SMALL||28||14 - 18||45|
|SMALL||30||15 - 19||46|
|MEDIUM||34||16 - 21||48|
|LARGE||40||17 - 22||54|
|RUBITA||24||12 - 16||37|
- CENTER FOLD: Measuring your crotch, keep in mind measurements provided are of the piece and may be looser. Start from your belly button, run tape down front of body, through crotch and back up to the small of your back.
- Center Fold: Measuring your crotch, keep in mind measurements provided are of the piece and may be looser. Start from your belly button, run tape down front of body, through crotch and back up to the small of your back.
|ADULT||19 - 26|
|RUBITA||15 - 18|
We were feeling a little luxurious so we sprinkled Walnut into our newest collection. A beautiful golden brown isn't just for baked goods 😉
The Rubita leg warmer was designed for our younger dancers, averaging ages of 6-10, who don't quite fit into the adult sizes but still want that look of RubiaWear that all the professionals are wearing. Designed to fit like the adult Full-Leg with a straight leg fit and covering the full length of the leg. Also worn by adults as a scrunch down leg warmers style.
The MINI, was designed for our smallest dancers out there, usually fitting ages 2-5. However, this size has also become extremely popular with our adults who just want a little something to keep their calves warm.